Annual Family Membership: $2200.00
Annual Single Membership: $1600.00
Annual Junior (21 and under): $500.00
Annual Restricted Membership: $850.00
(Golf is restricted to Sunday noon thru Thursday from June 7th-Sept 5th)
(NEW 2013) 50 ROUNDS WITH CART ANYTIME:$3000.00
All Memberships include:
- Golf privileges and preferred tee times on both courses.
- Free bag and club storage
- Free use of the driving range
- Free use of the short game practice area.
- Discounts for guest playing and reciprocals at other courses
- All memberships include member events, 30 day charge privileges in the Pro Shop and Caddyshack Restaurant, Snack Shacks and Beverage Carts.
- Only Membership that includes golf carts is 50 play pass, otherwise $20pp for 18 and $10pp for 9 holes.
The management of The Golf Courses of Lawsonia, reserves the right to remove from the course any person or persons abusing the above rules. All members and guests are required to abide by the rules of the course. U.S.G.A. Rules Observed at all times.
- All members and guests are required to abide by the rules of the course.
- Matches of over 4 players are not permitted unless granted by golf staff.
- Each player must have a golf bag and a set of clubs. Rental sets available.
- Golf cars must be kept at least 30 feet form tees and greens.
- All players must keep the pace of play. At the discretion of the staff slow players will be warned, then moved up a hole or asked to leave.
- Proper golf attire required (no cutoff shorts, gym or track shorts, and no tank tops).
- Collared and sleeved shirts REQUIRED.
- No persons under 16 allowed to drive golf carts.
- No hiking, dog walking, bike riding or jogging on the courses, or paths within the courses.
- Non-playing walkers are allowed, however non-playing cart riders will be charged a cart fee.